Important! Chorus pictures will be taken Tuesday
We will be taking a chorus photo on April 26th. These photos (chorous, directors, VLQ and quartets) will be used in the program and future publicity, so don’t be left out. There is not retake opportunity. Please bring/wear your entire tux. This includes:
- Black pants
- Red shirt
- Black necktie
- Tux jacket
- Cummerbund (if needed)
- Black, shiny shoes
Last call for donations
If you want to make a donation to be recognized in the show program, you make the donation or at least complete the contract form by rehearsal time Tuesday. Give your check to Al Huneke.
Crunch Time Approaches for our Spring Show
- The show is only 3 weeks away. Now is the time to reach out to your contacts and sell tickets. Direct them to our website where they can purchase the tickets.
- $5 for students through high school
- $10 for general admission and reserved seats for groups of ten or more
- $15 for reserved seats
- Free for children 6 and under who will not use a seat
- If you need a flyer, pick one up or we can email a PDF version so you can sent it to people who may be interested.
- 6:00 VLQ
- Rehearsal Plan:
- 6:30 Warm-Up
- 6:40 Pic
- 6:55 God Bless the USA
- Wonderful Day
- Homeward Bound
7:30 Business & Break
7:45 Run the show (non-stop😁)
8:20 Work songs if possible
Rehearsal Date Change Possibility
We will not be changing rehearsal dates the week of the show as was presented last week.
Cookie Festival – May 5
Plan to attend the Cookie Festival in Iowa City. This is always a great event and gives everyone the opportunity to meet other barbershoppers! AND, there are greats treats.
- Date: Thursday, May 5
- Place: Robert A. Lee Recreation Center, 220 S. Gilbert St., Iowa City
- Time: check-in 6:30, event starts at 7:00
New on the Website
The Hawks Only and PDFs pages are now rearranged with the songs in show performance order. Please let Gary Lindsay know if any of the links do not work.