Home rehearsal this week
Please work hard on the Tribute to Heroes songs. We need to know them well so we can represent the Harmony Hawks well. We have been using printed music and we won’t have that for our performance.
Tribute to Heroes Performance
There is a small adjustment to the Tribute to Heroes plan. Please arrive at 6:00. Instead of meeting at The Olympic, meet at Brewhemia, which is in the same building. We will warm up and then enter The Olympic just before 7. Following the singing of the Star Spangled Banner we will climb the stairs to the third floor and wait about 40 minutes until we go back to the stage to sing our three songs.
- When: Monday, May 24, 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Brewhemia (1202 3rd St SE #101, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401)
- We will walk around the corner to The Olympic before 7:00
- Dress: Black tux, red shirt, white tie, black shiny shoes, Cummerbund for those who need one.
- Check that tux for fit now so you have time to make any needed alterations.
Tuesday Rehearsal Schedule
- 6:30-6:38 – Warm Up – Oakley
- 6:38-6:43 – Solfege (Practice going between each) – Chad
- 6:43-7:10 – *Daydream work on memory
- 7:10-7:20 – BREAK & Chapter Business
- 7:20-7:30 – Tag – Darkness on the Delta
- 7:30-8:15 – *Armed Forces Medley, *America the Beautiful, Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- 8:15-8:30 – Run the Tribute to Heroes songs (with the event singers)
- 8:30 – KTWWS
*Tribute to Heroes songs