I would like to thank everyone who has been participating in the week discussion topics. We have now completed four questions and I am working on the strategic plan document, which includes recaps from each of the questions.
Discussion topic this week: What can we do to make rehearsals more appealing to everyone?
Last week’s rehearsal
Family Picnic / Potluck
- When: Sunday, July 28
- Where: Ellis Park, Harbor View Pavilion
- Time: 4:00 – 8:00 (or so)
Children and guests are welcome.
This will be a potluck, so bring your meat, a dish to share and table service. The Harmony Hawks will provide water and pop. Alcoholic beverages are permitted, so if you want beer, wine, etc, you will need to bring your own. You should also bring chairs and games.
We will have ice in coolers as well. Grills are available. Restrooms are nearby, but not in the pavilion.
Thursday Night Schedule
- 6:30 Performance Team
- 7:00 Warm-up and Welcome
- 7:20 Gospel Concert Work: “Daddy Sang Bass,””If God Didn’t Care,” “Lord Listen to Your Children,” “It Is Well With My Soul,” “Patriotic Medley”
- 7:50 Business and Break
- 8:05 Repertoire Work: “Isn’t She Lovely,” “With a Little Help From My Friends,” “I Feel a Song Coming On,” “Down on the Corner,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “Daydream,” “Can You Feel the Love Tonight,” “God Bless America,” “Star Spangled Banner,” “America the Beautiful Overlay,” “Armed Forces Medley,” “Harmony Medley”
- 8:25 Tag
- 8:30 Continue rep work
- 9:00 KTWWS
- 9:02 Discussion topic
- July 22: Board Meeting
- July 28: Family Picnic
- August 23: Golf Outing, 4:00
- August 27: National Anthem at the Cedar Rapids Kernel’s game
New t-shirts order form
Those present last week ordered our new t-shirts. If you were not present and wish to order, please complete the following form. Members are encouraged to order and wear the shirts to help promote the chorus, and we may wear them at the ball park for our National Anthem signing.