We are still holding sectionals prior to our weekly meetings in preparation for our Gospel Concert. Chad will start these at 6:00 for those able to attend. Please make an effort to attend your section’s week.
This week: Basses
We are to be off music by Tuesday, on all of the following songs. Chad will be selecting from this list during the rehearsal.
You can get a slowed-down version of “There’s a Meetin’ Here Tonight” on the website. You can get it directly here: https://harmonyhawks.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/TheresAMeetinHereTonight_75.mp3
- There’s a Meetin’ Here Tonight
- Run, Run, Run
- It Is Well
- I Believe
- I Asked the Lord
- Precious Lord
- Armed Forces Medley
Chapter Elections Results
Thank you to Gary Lindsay for being the Nominating Committee Chair and to his nominating committee. The next board meeting will be held on November 13th and we would like the current board members and the incoming board members to attend.
Here is your 2024 Officers:
- President: Gary Lindsay
- Past president: Larry Hlavacek
- Secretary: Wendell Aldrich
- Treasurer: Al Huneke
- VP for Music, Performance & Program: Larry Hlavacek
- VP for Chapter Development: Jack Ray
- VP for Marketing: Mary Huneke
- Board members at large: Darrel Herschberger and Lee Freie
November 10 – Gospel Concert
November 13 – Board Meeting including new members